- You will receive an automated email from Quercus once you have been added as an Instructor to your course shell.
- Click on ACCEPT for access to your course shell.
- You can then login to Quercus to work on your course.
Quercus is coming – here’s what you need to know…
As of September 1st, 2018 Quercus will replace Blackboard as our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Make sure you are in Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari
Do not use Internet Explore – not compatible
- Type or paste this link http://toolboxrenewal.utoronto.ca/
- Click on the red button – Log into Quercus
- Sign in using your UTorid and password
As a Course Director, on your Dashboard in Quercus you will find your active course shell(s) and a course shell called Sandbox.
- The Dashboard is an area where you can easily see and access your active course shell(s)
- A Sandbox in Quercus is an area that has been assigned to Course Directors across campus. This is where you can play, explore and get to know Quercus without impacting the content of your course shell.
- There is one Sandbox per Course Director
- Submit an email request for a one-on-one tutorial through firstname.lastname@example.org – Annemarie Polis or Marilyn Murphy will be in contact with you to arrange a time to meet.
- Access central campus tutorial times and information at http://toolboxrenewal.utoronto.ca/instructor-info/
- Attend a scheduled Lunch and Learn workshop in June and July – dates to be confirmed
- June – central team - TBD
- July – Annemarie and Marilyn – TBD
- Your courses in Blackboard will be archived by IITS. You will receive a message when this is completed. It is your responsibility as Course Director to review your archive files and ensure all of the relevant information has been captured.
August 31, 2018.