To connect to the wireless network with a Mac, follow these steps:
- Go to the wireless icon on the top left of your screen.
- Click on U of T and enter your UTORID Username and Password.
- You should now be connected to the University of Toronto wireless network.
- Please note that older versions of the Macintosh Operating System (Older than OSX 10.9 Mavericks) may require additional configuration steps when connecting to the U of T network.
- If you are having connectivity issues, please submit an online help request to the IITS help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.