Shared Mailbox - Who can request a shared email "Mailbox"?
- A shared mailbox must be "owned" by someone
- Usually Managers or Senior Administrators will request to be "owners" of a shared mailbox
- The owner must have the authority to designate staff that will be tasked with sending, receiving and answering of the emails in this account
- In the event of a change of staff or their role the "owner" can make changes to who to add or remove having access to the mailbox as might be necessary
- The owner can decide if they want multiple staff having access or just one