The Evaluations module will allow you to review all your grading cards for in process and completed work, along with unevaluated and unapproved procedures. Watch the video above and follow along with the instructions listed here:
- Click on the evaluations icon on your desktop.
- Click on the search button now. This will pull up all your grades.
- Select the second to last item.
- Click on the view button, to see that grading card.
- The “unevaluated treatment” tab. This tab, lists treatments that have not been graded.
- Click on the patient column header to sort the items by patient’s name.
- Right click on the first item for patient Day Research.