The Patient Card tutorial will review all the tabs in the Patient Card and will focus on certain fields of importance. Watch the video above and follow along with the instructions listed here:
- Click on the rolodex icon now.
- Select Patient Production Video from your personal rolodex.
- Click on the Patient Card icon.
- Click on the Contact Notes icon.
- In order to add a note, first you have to type your note in the empty box, and then click on the Add a New Record icon, that is the icon with the plus sign at the top.
- Type “notes here” in the empty box and click on the Add a New Record icon.
- Now close this window.
- The Do Not Treat status means that the Patient has overdue payments therefore should not be treated;
- Now let’s Move on to the Insurance 1 box, located on the left hand side of the screen.