The Rolodex tutorial will teach you how to call up a patient, place your patient in your personal rolodex and how to add a recall for your patient. Watch the video above and follow along with the instructions listed here:
- Click on the rolodex icon which is the first icon on the top left.
- Type the underscore character and press enter now.
- Select patient “plan treatment”.
- Double Click on patient “plan treatment”.
- Right click on plan treatment and select “hold patient in list”.
- Right click on Plan Treatment on your personal rolodex and select Patient recalls.
- Click on the down arrow beside the Recall Code Box and select 2PER6 which means perio recall 6 months.
- Click on add a new record icon which is on the top left.