- OneDrive is a Microsoft product that allows you to store files in the "cloud".
- You can easily access files from almost any device that has an internet connection
- "OneDrive - University of Toronto" is an excellent choice for working files, or project files that you will want to access from home.
- Windows 10 included Microsoft OneDrive - this is only available to you from a Microsoft account and is not connected to "OneDrive - University of Toronto"
- If you already have your own personal Microsoft account, you will now have two "OneDrive"s!
- You will have to decide how to best organize your files and may consider just using one account
- The Faculty of Dentistry is a medical institution and therefore great caution should be used with any Patient records
- The University has guidelines to help you decide what is not appropriate for OneDrive, please take a look in order to protect privacy and reduce the risks.
- Please do not post any Level 4 information into "OneDrive - University of Toronto", (This includes Patient Information)
More information and helpful links: