- Mobile printing is a way for you to be able to print from your devices to Dentistry printers
- Mobile printing uses a print management software called "PaperCut"
- It is available for Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android and Chrome Books.
You need to install a "client" on your device that will connect to PaperCut:
- iOS 11.0+ (iPhone)
- macOS X 10.12+ (Sierra) 64-bit (MacBook)
- Windows 7+
- Android 4.4+
- Chrome OS with Chrome version 43+
When asked about a username and password, Please use your Dentid.
Example: Dentistry\DENTid and the password that you use to login to the machines here at the faculty.